Nyansa Africa believes in Personal Development and Teamwork and places our customers at the core of our values. The company provides support services to local and foreign companies looking to setup, develop or expand their business in Ghana. Specialised services include Training, Accounting, Tax, Advisory and Audit.
VISION & MISSION
To be the preferred provider of world class solutions to Business Development and Expansion in Africa.
To deliver integrated management consulting, training and product expansion solutions; designing, building and implementing channels through which our clients can apply the resources of Finance, People, Infrastructure and Information, as they grow their business in Africa.
NYANSAPO or “wisdom knot” is an African symbol of wisdom, ingenuity, intelligence and patience. An especially revered symbol of the Akan, this symbol conveys the idea that “a wise person has the capacity to choose the best means to attain a goal. Being wise implies broad knowledge, learning and experience, and the ability to apply such faculties to practical ends.”
- Nyansa has been very helpful in setting up and running the financial and administrative system for our Ghana branch office. In a professional way, Nyansa is currently providing payroll services, administrative and fiscal services, audit, etc. The services provided by Nyansa have facilitated a smooth establishment of our branch office and still contribute to smooth financial administrative operations. We have just extended our contract with Nyansa and would highly recommend their services.Fons de ZeeuwHead of Africa Division - Berenschot International
- Nyansa Africa started providing consulting services to Aberdair Aviation Ghana given our needs to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations as our operations in Ghana expanded. Nyansa assisted the company with all of our queries and offered a wide variety of tailor-made services that Aberdair found extremely useful, ensuring the continued growth of our operation. Nyansa’s highly professional team has indepth knowledge of the local requirements, and were dedicated to not only obtain the requisite certification that was required, but also ensure the company’s continued compliance. Their team have displayed high levels of integrity, and remained consistent in their work ethic. They are results driven and self motivated to ensure that the deadlines that were set were met in good time. It has been a pleasure to work with the Nyansa team, and we look forward to a long and fruitful business relationship.Vicki GouwsGeneral Manager, West Africa - Aberdair Aviation Services
- I like that time means a whole lot to the Nyansa team and it is nstrated in all they do. I also like the practicality of the trainings and the fact that the mood of the delegates is always taken into consideration in how the agenda is run. Last but not least, I like the fact that the Nyansa team is very flexible. As a Manager, I have learnt a lot especially from the Strategic meetings we have had with Nyansa. Over the years in the trainings attended, I can confidently say that my competencies in management areas have improved. I am also very much aware of team dynamics and dealing with different people. I am able to plan ahead for my team and think strategically on the direction I would like my department to take. We would definitely engage Nyansa again as we always get value for what we bargained for and would highly recommend Nyansa.Emma WenaniDirector of Human Resource - Global Media Alliance
- The training program was an inspirational journey into a new dimension of effective customer service and time management. Nyansa Africa is a Training, Performance, and Coaching company that has seen exciting growth with corporate brand name clients owing to the great value they add. They offer excellent service, transformational programs, competitive pricing and outstanding customer support.Ben Ofosu-AppiahExecutive Education Manager - China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- This training really helped me to individuate and reflect upon the tools that contribute to the provision of an impeccable customer service.Paola PasqualiResearch Associate - China Europe International Business School
- I am impressed with Nyansa Africa’s delivery of the Customer Service Training Programme. The content was rich, relevant and truly inspiring. Nadine has an honest, humorous approach and her team is very organised and professional. In the few days since the programme, my colleagues and I have noticeably increased our efforts at professionalism and overall service delivery. I would definitely recommend Nyansa Africa’s corporate training programmes.Nana Yaa Antwi-GyamfiResearch Associate - China Europe International Business School
- The program was the most useful and intellectually rigorous I have ever been privileged to attend. Given that Nyansa allowed us to provide input to the content/areas to cover, the course proved to be very practical and relevant and provided enormous insights into the realm of leadership development. The quality of the course leaders, the materials and case studies made it an extraordinary experience – a great opportunity to learn about the demands of leading and this enabled me think anew about leadership – that a leader is not just what you hope to be, it is what you become. An Excellent Leadership Program – I will highly recommend.Beatrice Bridget OfeiHuman Resources Director - Fidelity Bank Ghana
- I enjoyed the personalised approach that Nyansa brings to its clients. The training was of great value and assisted in my own introspection which I find to be extremely valuable in my working environment. We would definitely use Nyansa again for their training and would highly recommend them.Edward BoatengExecutive Chairman - Global Media Alliance
- When Point Innovate Corporation decided to expand into the Ghanaian market, we wanted to focus on our core competencies of Sales and Distribution. From the outset, we received strong recommendations from both small business owners and multinational businesses, to investigate the wide range of services offered by Nyansa. What we found was a responsive, proactive business that took the time to understand our business and our specific needs. Point Innovate engaged Nyansa to manage our day to day Accounting and HR functions. In addition to these services, we have engaged Ashley and his team on Immigration matters as well as adhoc advisory services. I find Nyansa to be an organisation which has integrity as its core. They are dependable and honest and operate a business that is relational, not transactional. It is the combination of these attributes and the relational approach to business, that provides Point Innovate with a level of confidence in what can be a challenging business environment.Justin MorleyChief Operating Officer - Point Innovate
- The fact that we have recommended Nyansa’s accounting services to a number of our clients’ speaks for itself. Nyansa delivers external accounting services for our company in an efficient, professional and reliable manner. We appreciate their fast response time and their willingness to provide their services in-house.Kathrin Atta-AgyemangSolicitor and Barrister - Law Matters