Companies registered in Ghana are subject to VAT (15%), NHIL (2.5%), Withholding tax (3-20%), PAYE and Companies Income Tax (25%). For businesses starting up or expanding, we can provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate operating structure. Nyansa Africa tax advisors are well versed in the local laws and regulations to ensure that you are compliant.
Whether you want to add expertise to your existing team or completely outsource your accounting and finance functions, we offer reliable and economical options.
Nyansa Africa can provide the following specific tax compliance services:
- Assist with the registration of new company with the relevant tax authorities for companies income tax (CIT) and value added tax (VAT) and processing the initial tax clearance certificate
- Monthly calculation and remittance of WHT and VAT
- Review and submit the company’s income tax (CIT) returns
- Conduct a tax compliance review of the Company’s tax and accounting records, covering Value Added Tax (VAT), Withholding Tax (WHT), and employee related taxes
- Completion and submission of companies quarterly tax self-assessment forms to the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA)
- Assist in responding to routine tax queries and other requests for information by the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), or any other regulatory agency that may be referred to us
- Provide advisory opinions at the company’s request on various tax or regulatory issues relevant to the company’s operations