Great products and services are made and delivered by great teams. Working in a successful and happy team is extremely satisfying. The cooperative atmosphere, the ease of achieving big results and the sense of significance of belonging to a successful team is very appealing. Working as part of such optimal teams is the dream of any individual and organisation.
Nyansa Africa focuses on transforming a group of people to a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal. Delegates are introduced to the concept of Team Roles and explore different ways of recognising and establishing their roles within the team. This knowledge enables team workers to manage their roles and responsibilities in the team and avoid gaps or overlaps in roles.
- The first objective is to teach a series of theoretical learning points about an ideal team followed by exercises.
- The second objective is to get a number of people participate in a series of exercises so that they accumulate a shared experience and end up feeling more as a team.
So, what is it exactly that we will be doing: As a neutral person, we help you as a group -your team, your division, your company- work together more effectively. Our job is to help you in setting out the agenda and lead the group and meeting process, and that includes to help you improve the way you communicate, examine and solve problems and make decisions. We help your group to stay on task, be more creative, efficient and productive.
What are the Benefits?
- Focus & Concentration: Because we focus specifically on the process, everyone else can get on with the purpose and outcomes of the meeting and concentrate fully on the subject matter
- Structure, Clarity, Timeliness: Have meetings that are structured, results- oriented, time efficient and fulfill their purpose
- Involve Employees in the changes that will affect them: Increase their buy- in into your decisions and build a solid team
- Neutrality: We bring a process-focused neutrality to the proceedings and have no role in the issue
And as “All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy”, why not combine your event with an incentive travel for your team and take them to any great destination of your choice? For instance South Africa, Namibia or any place in Ghana, we can make it become reality for you.