Grow your business with the right business outsourcing
Your local specialists in Accounting, Tax, Payroll and Secretarial business consulting services.
Business outsourcing services
How can we support you?
Stay focused on your core business operations and let Nyansa take care of the rest. From business formation to accounting to tax, we provide the full scope of business outsourcing services to assist you in developing and growing your business.
We are confident in providing you with a complete bouquet of business outsourcing services required for purposes of business expansion from setting up the business to the subsequent operation thereof.
Nyansa provides start-ups, entrepreneurs and other businesses with professional, reliable outsourced accounting, finance and reporting solutions on a fixed-fee basis.
No matter what the size or fund-raising status, we make it our focus to tailor our services to fit your needs at every stage of your company’s life cycle.
- Quickbooks: Digitise your accounts using the world’s no. 1 accounting software, Quickbooks Online
- Bookkeeping: Processing of all accounting data giving you 24/7 access, anywhere in the world
- Reporting: Financial reporting based on agreed reports and intervals
- Internal controls: Implementation of accounting processes and internal controls
- Annual financial statements: Compilation of statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS
Nyansa can ensure the processing of the full registration of your company, partnership or branch in Ghana is carried out in a timely and cost-efficient manner, along with the registration with any additional industry-specific agencies, including expatriate work and residence permits.
We make this process seamless.
- Business Registration: Incorporation of a company with the Registrar General’s Department
- Operating Licences: Obtaining operating licences in the Mining, Oil & Gas & Telecoms sectors
- Statutory Changes: Effecting changes with RGD such as share transfers, directors, auditors, etc.
- Annual Returns: Filing of annual statutory returns and obtaining certified true copies
- Expatriates: Assistance in obtaining work/residence permits/visas for expatriates
Nyansa offers a flexible and comprehensive range of cost-effective payroll processing services tailored to comply with government regulations.
We deliver a quality service, with accuracy, confidentiality and compliance, and most importantly, ensuring that staff and regulatory authorities are always paid on time.
- Payroll Reports: Compilation of monthly payroll summary reports for management review
- Payment Processing: Making salary and statutory payments on behalf of clients
- Statutory Returns: Filing of all payroll and expatriate statutory returns
- Tax Certificates: Processing and obtaining employee’s individual tax clearance certificates
- Labour law: Providing advice on regulations affecting employee, employer and payroll processing
Nyansa provides professional tax and compliance advice in an increasingly complex economic and regulatory environment.
Our taxation specialists will help you manage the impact of tax on your business, mitigating any potential risks upfront while ensuring that all obligations are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tax Registration: Registration for companies income tax (CIT) and VAT and processing the initial TCC
- VAT & WHT: Monthly calculation and remittance of VAT and Withholding Taxes
- Tax Returns: Completion and submission of quarterly and annual income tax returns to the GRA
- Tax Audits: Assist in responding to routine tax queries and other requests for information by the GRA
- Tax Clearance: Applications for tax clearance certificates (TCC) as and when required