Enhancing Business Performance through Individual training and development
Because your strategy depends on the skills and traits of the people who execute it. Invest in training and development.
training & development solutions
Many organisations find it economical to have short courses in-house for groups of staff. Assessment and Workplace Based Training short courses are particularly popular with medium to large enterprises. In-house courses can be drawn from our ‘off the shelf’ training modules and developed in partnership with you to meet your organisation’s specific needs and business goals.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
WHO would benefit from the specialist courses?
- Executives needing to keep pace with employer expectations, industry changes, and global competitive dynamics
- Individuals wanting to acquire new skills with the aim of opening up new doors and broadening their career opportunities
- Corporations that recognise the value of on-going staff education and development in maintaining a competitive advantage in today’s constantly changing environment
Find the course that works best for you
Nyansa offers short courses in the following areas:
Leadership and Management Courses:
- Essential Management Skills
- Time Management: Getting Organised
- Team Management
- Decision Making
- Goal Setting: The SMART Way
Personal Development Courses:
- Presentation Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Communication Skills: Let’s talk
- Negotiation Skills
- Serving Our Customers
CONTACT US TODAY
We will work with you to identify the specific learning needs that are linked to business goals, then design and develop flexible learning assessment strategies that meet the outcomes you specify. Contact us today.
training & development solutions
Corporate Team Building
Nyansa focuses on transforming a group of people into a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal. Delegates are introduced to the concept of Team Roles and explore different ways of recognising and establishing their roles within the team. This knowledge enables team workers to manage their roles and responsibilities in the team and avoid gaps or overlaps in roles.
The first objective is to teach a series of theoretical learning points about an ideal team followed by exercises. The second objective is to get a number of people to participate in a series of exercises so that they accumulate a shared experience and end up feeling more as a team.
perfect fitting, tailor-made training and development for your facilitation needs
What is it exactly that we will be doing?
So, what is it exactly that we will be doing: As a neutral person, we help you as a group -your team, your division, your company- work together more effectively.
Our job is to help you in setting out the agenda and lead the group and meeting process, and that includes helping you improve the way you communicate, examine and solve problems and make decisions. We help your group to stay on task, be more creative, efficient and productive.
What are the Benefits?
- Focus & Concentration: Because we focus specifically on the process, everyone else can get on with the purpose and outcomes of the meeting and concentrate fully on the subject matter
- Structure, Clarity, Timeliness: Have meetings that are structured, results-oriented, time-efficient and fulfil their purpose
- Involve Employees in the changes that will affect them: Increase their buy-in into your decisions and build a solid team
- Neutrality: We bring process-focused neutrality to the proceedings and have no role in the issue